Tomory Dodge - Buffalo
Lead times calculate when inventory will be prepared and shipped. They represent an average of the normal processing time. There are two different lead times: the internal lead time and the external lead time. These lead times are taken into account when calculating the Promised Ship Date and Expected Receipt Date for a customer order.
- Year: 2019
- Published by Davis Editions
- Medium: Archival pigment print
- Image size: 20" x 30"
- Paper size: 30" x 40"
- Edition size: 10 + 2 AP
- Archival ink on acid-free paper.
- Stamped and numbered verso, includes certificate of authenticity.
- Solid wood frames available in black, white, or natural maple.
- Flat profile frame, 1" wide by 3/4" deep.
- Framed: 32" x 42"
- Framing not available for international orders
TOMORY DODGE'S work ranges from post-apocalyptic landscapes to oddly spatial gestural abstractions to heavily patterned and reworked images of abstract figures. His paintings explore the boundaries between representation and abstraction using brushstrokes that are layered, modified, and ultimately obscured. Dodge has exhibited his work nationally and internationally for well over a decade. His paintings are held in many public collections including the Whitney Museum of American Art, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and the Smithsonian American Art Museum. Dodge lives and works in Los Angeles, CA. Published by Davis Editions