Paolo Arao - YEARBOOK (12.21.16)
Lead times calculate when inventory will be prepared and shipped. They represent an average of the normal processing time. There are two different lead times: the internal lead time and the external lead time. These lead times are taken into account when calculating the Promised Ship Date and Expected Receipt Date for a customer order.
- Year: 2017
- Published by Davis Editions
- Medium: Archival pigment print
- Image size: 16" x 12"
- Paper size: 24" x 20"
- Archival ink on acid-free paper.
- Stamped and numbered verso, includes certificate of authenticity.
- Edition size: 20 + 2 AP
- Solid wood frames available in black, white, or natural maple.
- Flat profile frame, 1" wide by 3/4" deep.
- Framed 26" x 22"
- Framing not available for international orders
PAOLO ARAO'S work combines skewed geometry with bold color to create a queer and dizzying space. Rhythmic bands of stripes shift and twist, and hues sing slightly off key through dynamic chords of color. Though intimate in scale, his paintings are large on playfulness. Paolo received his BFA in painting and printmaking from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond. He attended the Skowhegan School of Painting and Sculpture in 2000 and was awarded a residency at the Fire Island Artist Residency in 2016. His work has been shown in galleries and museums, both nationally and internationally. Paolo lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. Published by Davis Editions